If you have taken my Watercolor 101 course, here are the links to my favorite supplies:
- Winsor and Newton Professional Watercolor in Winsor Lemon, Winsor Blue Red Shade, and Permanent Rose
- Arches cold press blocks are my favorite, but you can also use an Arches Pad – you just may have to tape your edges to a surface if using a lot of water
- 6 well paint tray
- Mixing pallette – almost any white ceramic plate will work. I love this one! Or use a metal butcher tray like this.
- I use different brushes for different pieces, but I LOVE
- I love Silver Black Velvet brushes the most. Princeton Snap round brushes are very useful as well.
- Water jars – I like to use mason jars or this for projects on the go (or when my 3 year old is around!) And this one is just funny!
- pencil and eraser
- This is a beautiful hot press paper block!
If you’ve taken my Faux Calligraphy course, here are the links to my favorite items:
- The Tombow Fude is my favorite small tip brush pen
- For colors, I love the Pentel Sign Brush Pens
- These Micron pens are great for line drawing and faux calligraphy
- I LOVE this tool for creating layouts with straight lines and curves
For scanning and printing my work, I have had great success with Epson printer!
This post contains affiliate links.